Monday, January 13, 2014

It's My Birthday!!!

Happy Monday Friends!! What a beautiful day it is....sunny and almost 50 degrees this afternoon! It's also a special day for me. I'm not one to brag and to make it a big to-do (except on Facebook and at home maybe...) but I couldn't help myself on this here blog . 



Yup, as of 5:55am I turned 24. A little too excited over here! I plan to spend the afternoon/evening with my parents, Brian, and my grandmother. 

I also wanted to say thank you. Thank you to all of you who have become such great friends over this past year of blogging! Even to those who I don't chat with often. You have all changed my life for the better and I feel blessed to be able to share my birthday with so many more great people! I love you all :)

7 comments:

Elizabeth Julius said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's a good one!

crazyperfectlife said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday lovely! hope you have a lovely day! Xx

make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!

Echo aka The Mad Mommy said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! To you!!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs