Friday, January 10, 2014

Inspire Me 2014 - "the side of me nobody knows"


Happy Friday Friends! 


Today's topic of Inspire Me 2014 is so fun!
Friday January, 10:  “The Side of Me Nobody Knows” – write down 2 or 3 secrets that no one knows about. 




1. I LOVED riding my bike around the neighborhood until I turned the wheel too fast one night as I kept going in circles in front of our house. I fell, got tangled in the bike and cut myself badly on the knee and elbow due to our road being rocky. I never touched a bike again

2. I can never be late. If an event starts at 2pm, I have to be there by 1:45 or it bothers me. I know no one ever gets there right on time though

3. Most of the sweatpants I own are dis-colored a tad at the botton because they touch the floor from me being too short

4. 19 kids and counting is one of my favorite shows. I also have their two books. While I don't believe in all they do, I love how they've raised their children and all of the life lessons they've taught.

5. I hate spending money. I feel guilty for even buying something that's only $20

6. The last semester of my senior year of high school was brutal. I had migraines every single day of those last few months and started only going to school 3 days a week, they were so bad. My special ed teacher and guidance consular  decided to audit my classes so I didn't have to feel any more pressure.

7. I had 10 baby teeth, 6 adult teeth, and 4 wisdom teeth taken out. I also had braces. My mouth is so small that the teeth now still overlap

8. My favorite book in high school was "Freak the Mighty"

9. I can't wake up until after 8:30am or I'll be tired even if I got 9 hours of sleep

10. If I only need one or two things at the grocery store, I make Brian wait in the car. I know where everything is in the store so I'd rather just speed walk and get it done

11. I have not been in the diner once since my Uncle and cousin decided to close it and sell to another person. It's still a diner but just not the same

12. I sleep in short sleeves/capri pjs even in the winter. I get way to hot and it's not fun to wake up to

13. I hate being the center of attention and avoid it at all costs.

14. I have a great memory, or so I've been told. I remember things from 10 years ago. Sometimes I even freak myself out

15. I'm such a picky eater that no matter which restaurant we go to, I know what I'm getting already

16. I hate loud noises: sirens, fireworks, concerts, Brian screaming at the TV when hockey is on, gun shots etc. I wear ear plugs when I'm around any of these things.

17. I was hospitalized for RSV at two months old

18. If my phone dies, I don't charge it until a day later or so. I figure if it's dead I won't be tempted to use it.

19. Texas Roadhouse is my favorite restaurant

20. I have never gotten drunk and never plan on it

21. I hate writing in pen

22. At Disney I preferred the Peter Pan and Toy Story rides over Haunted Mansion, Race Track and Space Mountain. Such a kid!



Now it's your turn! What secrets should we know about you?
Feel free to read the promts here

Showered With Design





1 comments:

crazyperfectlife said...

I had horrible headaches in high school too! I was in and out of the hospital! And I ended up dropping some of my classes my senior year too!! It sucked! I just wanted to have a normal senior year!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs