Monday, December 9, 2013

Would you like a Christmas card?

Happy Monday friends! I'm back in full swing with blogging now that we've returned from DISNEY! I've missed you all and look forward to sharing our adventures with you. I still have pictures to go through so that update wont come until tomorrow. I hope you will all come back to take a look :) 

This snow and cold has been such a change from the 85 degree weather in Florida! We pretty much stayed in this weekend and had my grandmother over yesterday to celebrate both my parent's birthdays.

Because we left right after Thanksgiving, my dad chose to only put up our Christmas Tree, when normally we'd decorate with everything. Yesterday, though, we spent the morning decorating the rest of house, which I also look forward to sharing. Here is a during-the-day preview. Everything is so much more beautiful at night!




Because of our delay in Christmas activities, I haven't completed all my Christmas cards. You all are so wonderful and I've felt so blessed to have met you all, that I'd love to extend a Christmas card to each of you. If you would like a card from me, please email me at happinessisntadestination3@gmail.com, to leave your mailing address. 






Stay warm and safe everyone! 
Linking up with Sami



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Completely love your offer to write Christmas cards to people! I am a huge fan of letter writing in general over at www.ritewhileucan.com where I gush over this topic and all things paper. Happy writing!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

love that you'll write Christmas cards to people! That is so sweet

I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

Showered With Design

Unknown said...

Awww this is pretty nice! Love the thought of you writing a card for people... Just sooo sweet of you :)
If you need some inspiration, you may check out my blog for samples of Christmas card messages and I hope I can help at anyway.
Happy holidays!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs