Friday, October 4, 2013

Oh hey! Another #hashtag

Happy Friday friends!! I had a whole post planned out but due to the yucky weather we're having (nice to see you again Fall!) I decided to write it for next week and give you some laughter

As most of you know, I only started using twitter two months ago or so. It wasn't something I thought I'd use.  I'll admit that I didn't think it was a personal as it is. All my friends acting like little girls getting so excited that these famous celebrities started to follow them. Yay, sounds so fun right? that's what I thought it was. A place where celebrities tweet and we just watch. Totally out of the loop. I'll also admit that I didn't really follow what hashtags were. You can have a hashtag for like anything huh?! My Facebook feed is full of them every single day. My cousin is big with twitter and likes to use hashtags in her everyday chatter. While it's something that would get annoying, it's actually kind of funny to hear it actually said instead of just typed. And then I saw this video and couldn't stop laughing!




Have a great day!!


3 comments:

Susannah said...

I'm still working on learning about twitter. I don't totally think that it's for me. I just don't have time for it.

Laura Darling said...

That video had me laughing out loud!

Letters from a Mermaid said...

Oh my GOOOODNESSSS i just started crying watching that video. laughing so hardddd! :) Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs