Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whats in a marriage?

I was lacking in a post today and then saw this on facebook (the facebook page is linked to this website). I've been told so many times "wait until you get married". While I cringe because it gets annoying to hear that saying over and over (and the fact that the people that tell me this think I"m still a child and dont know anything), I know they are right. I like to think Brian and I have had it easy. Maybe not in terms of adjusting to living together but in our relationship by itself. We have our struggles but its normal. But we are able to resolve anything and everything. We are able to share the deepest of secrets. We've experienced so many moments, good and bad, together. I can only hope and pray that when we get married our relationship and friendship will grow into so much more.



2 comments:

Jennifer Hays said...

I hope the same for you and Brian, Krissy. We're going on twelve years of marriage and I can say it's wonderful and that marrying him was the best decision I have ever made. But it's hard work to make it good, as you will see. I'm glad you're keeping an open mind about it. I wish you all the best. :)

Heather Nelsen said...

Marriage is definitely what you make it. It sounds like you and Brian have a great relationship and will work to have a great marriage as well. Don't let people discourage you- marriage is wonderful! It's the best kind of work you'll ever do. :)

~Heather

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs