Friday, May 24, 2013

H54F


Hey Lovely's!! It's finally Friday. While this may not be a huge deal for me because its just another day, for you all this Friday calls for a three day weekend!!! We're planing on spending our Sunday at the lake. I cant wait to introduce you all to our summer weekends...so much fun!! Anyone have big plans? I'd love to hear them!

Today I'm linking up for the first time with Lauren for High Five For Friday!









Photo by krissygirl13


Got my hair highlighted. I love it! told her I wanted bright for summer! The second picture was taken back in 2005 when I had no highlights. Opinions? which looks better??







\


In love with my very first necklace! I know, I'm totally late to this game. I also got the white one!





I got them all but the black. I'm so excited to wear them!



I showed this on Monday but my two favorite girls went to their senior prom last weekend!




Pedicure this week. Loving the bright pink!




 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

4 comments:

heydanixo said...

Your hair looks so cute!
Did you go somewhere or do it yourself?
I really want highlites but right now the sun is doing a great job lightening my hair.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Love the highlights! I am trying to save money but desperately need mine done too!

Letters from a Mermaid said...

Kristen, I LOVE YOUR HAIR! You look stunning. I got confused for a minute because I couldn't tell if it was you! You truly look lovely. I bet your fiance is just loving it :)

Elizabeth said...

love those scarves!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs