Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dont thank me, thank you!

I know I've already posted today but as I looked through all my previous posts, I realize that I'm talking about myself or family or something in them.

So tonight, this very short post is for all of my wonderful bloggy friends to say thank you for following along. 

I took this picture on Sunday and posted it on Instagram but I cant help but smile when looking at it.





Always smile, laugh, love, be a best friend and encourage. There is always a rainbow at the end of any tunnel. And you never know when something least expected will happen that will make your life so much better


Thank you to all of you for making my days better, my laughs multiply and my friendships grown. I love you all!


5 comments:

Natashya said...

Krissy, we happen to like you too. :) If you posted about your readers all the time then we wouldn't be able to get to know you better. Where's the fun in that?

Besides, you make me feel special whenever you come over and laugh at my blog posts. :) Thank you for following me. I think we're about even.

Cheers, dear bloggy friend!
Natashya

thoseweirdheims.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love rainbows, how fun to catch one! :) This is such a nice post, when all I've been seeing lately is bloggers complaining. Very refreshing!

Jessica @ The Wondering Brain said...

Aww.. what a nice post! I love rainbows. It's what my home state is known for :). Have a great week!

Jessica

The Wondering Brain

Anonymous said...

You're welcome from a NEWish bloggy friend :) Love the photo!

Alex[andra] said...

Aw, you're so sweet! What a wonderful post. :) Seriously, thank YOU!

Post a Comment

 
Content Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination | Design Poppiness Designs